Terms and Conditions
Your use of the website
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or content.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
We may decide to stop (temporarily or permanently) or restrict access to this Website by you, by guests or members generally, at our sole discretion and without prior notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
As websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
Content of Website
Content on this Website may be removed or amended at any time without notice.
Notwithstanding our best endeavours to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this Website, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or misdescriptions caused by incorrect information supplied to us. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify the correctness of information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase any product or service available on this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that neither you nor any other person may hold us liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by us, or in some cases third parties, and that these remain the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws and nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use any of them.
Nothing contained on this Website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this Website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. We make no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
You may review this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without our prior written consent or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
Nutritional and Health Information
Before relying on any nutritional information contained in this Website or any associated product or service you should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of this information for your purposes, and consider the need to obtain appropriate expert advice relevant to your circumstances. We have made efforts to ensure the quality of the information contained on this Website and provided as part of any associated products and services however we do not give any warranty that the information is free from error or misdescription, or that it is suitable to your particular purposes.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials, products or services included in this website, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website of the information that it contains. We do not exclude and rights or remedies in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
The use of information on this website is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude all liability in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this Website or provided through this Website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
You agree to indemnify us and other persons involved in the creation of this Website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trademark infringement.
Nothing on this Website should be taken or interpreted as medical advice or assistance. You should seek the advice and assistance of qualified medical practitioners for your particular circumstances and needs.
The material (including without limitation, advice and recommendation) on this site is provided solely as a general educational and informational purpose.
Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
Always consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. If you choose to use this information without the prior consent of your physician, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your decisions and are agreeing to hold harmless Ideal Bodies Online Pty Ltd, its agents, officers, and employers and any affiliated companies from any liability with respect to injury or illness to you or your property arising out of or connected with your use of the information contained within this web site.
Exercise is not without its risks and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional.
Information on this web site is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
You should rely on your own review, inquiry and assessment as to the accuracy of any information made available on or via this web site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ideal Bodies Online Pty Ltd and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of your exercise and nutrition programs or other information made available on this web site.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia. If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than South Australia, you are responsibility for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction to the extent that they apply. We make no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
This website is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
The program fees and other charges are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are GST exclusive. The receipt of payment that we issue to you will be a tax invoice in accordance with applicable legislative requirements relating to GST.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to our service if you are not up to date with any payment plan that may be offered.
We have done our utmost to provide as much information as possible on the Website to assist your purchase. If you are unsure about anything we recommend you thoroughly read the FAQ’s page/s first. We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase so if your question has not been answered we suggest you contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
Any refund requests will be considered on a case by case basis and we reserve the right to either provide you with a refund or refuse your claim.
BODY MAKEOVER PROGRAMS:
- I am responsible for providing feedback/progress updates in a timely manner as per the Program Guidelines – see below (if applicable).
- I will commit to following the exercise and/or nutrition program/s to the best of my ability.
- Making all specified payments in a timely manner – if I have elected to pay via installment, I agree to allow the scheduled installment/s to be automatically deducted from my credit card or through PayPal on the due date/s for the full duration of the program. I understand if I miss a payment/payments, Ideal Bodies Online may take further action to recover any outstanding monies.
Responsibilities of Ideal Bodies Online:
- Once payment and your Questionnaire is received, Ideal Bodies Online will provide you with an exercise routine/s and/or nutrition plan specifically designed with your body type, goals, and fitness levels in mind and support as per the Program Guidelines – see below.
- Ideal Bodies Online will endeavour to respond to all emails within a 24-48 hour period and provide appropriate answers, information and guidance to you with regards to your program.
- Official start dates for the Body Makeover Programs will be a Monday. You should note your preferred start date in your Client Questionnaire document and the actual start date will be confirmed via email upon receipt of your forms.
- If you have chosen to pay via installments, payments will be automatically deducted once per week until all payments are made. You are obligated to make these payments until they are paid in full.
- Providing feedback is crucial if you want to achieve great results. This is one of the reasons our programs are highly successful. After you receive your personal programs, you will receive a Welcome Email from your Success Coach with instructions on how to provide your feedback for the duration of your program. An overview of requirements for feedback include: start and current scale weight, measurements, 1 day diary of food/beverage consumption, any questions you may have regarding your programs, as well as any other relevant information you would like to provide. It is extremely important you follow our Feedback Guidelines as this will allow your coach to help and support you to the best of their ability. In conjunction with the Body Makeover Program you will also work through our ‘Mind Over Matter’ Mindset Course. All details will be explained in your Welcome Email. Feedback emails should be sent on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays (specific details are provided in your Welcome Email) and responses to feedback can be expected within 24-48 hours maximum.
- At Ideal Bodies Online we aim to educate our clients that it is not about being perfect, but about being consistent, and patient! If you are consistent with training and eating well, you will achieve results! Of course you should strive to stick rigidly to your plan at all times but remember – a perfect program does not exist. It is vitally important to remember that if you make a mistake it will not harm your progress if you get back on track right away. Even if you have an injury or illness, your coach will help you work around it and you will still achieve results. If you fall off-plan, or something crops up unexpectedly you should report this within your feedback email, but continue to push on. It is all about learning to cope with day-to-day life and the obstacles it often throws at us.
- Our Mind Over Matter email course is an important aspect of the Body Makeover Program. This course will cover various topics such as goal setting, positive mindset, motivation and commitment and overcoming obstacles, along with much more. You’ll find if you work through this course in conjunction with your program, you’ll be more mindful and confident, and ultimately, more successful. The content of the course will be sent to you via email, over the course of your Body Makeover Program.
- PLACING YOUR PROGRAM ON HOLD/RESTARTING YOUR PROGRAM: It is possible to place your program on hold (and pick up again where you left off) should you receive an injury, have an illness, or encounter unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from being able to continue your program. A holding fee of $30 (plus GST if applicable) will be required to cover administration costs. This fee must be paid at the time you place your program on hold. If you are paying by installments, the installments will still be deducted as usual (ie the installments are not put on hold). If you wish to completely re-start your program from the beginning (rather than place it on hold), this will incur a fee to be confirmed at the time, depending on what stage you are at in your program. Please contact your Success Coach if this occurs to discuss the arrangements of re-starting or holding your program. Programs must be re-started within 3 months from when you place your program on hold and there must be limited changes required from the outcome of your reason for postponing. If a program needs to be reworked due to injury/illness or change in circumstance, a different fee may apply.
- You can join our private Facebook Group where you can ask questions, exchange ideas, receive support and encouragement, and chat with other members.
- It’s important to enjoy the process! Treat it as a challenge – look upon every obstacle you encounter as an opportunity to succeed, to overcome, and be true to yourself – you will find this is a very rewarding and empowering feeling.
NON-SUPPORT PROGRAMS (INCLUDING TAILORED NUTRITION PLANS):
Client Feedback is not required for these programs and thus the above notes are not applicable for non-support programs.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the terms and conditions above, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
My dedicated team and I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve great success!