Dumbbell Iron Cross
- You will use only light weights for this exercise.
- Position your feet about shoulder width apart, chest up and shoulders back, holding two dumbbells directly out to the front, palms together and parallel with the floor.
- In one fluid motion, squat down until your thighs are parallel with the floor, by pushing your hips back, ensuring your knees do not cross your toes, your torso stays upright and pull the dumbbells out to your sides at the same time, keeping a slight bend in the elbows
- Push back up through your heels and bring your arms back to the starting position at the same time.
- Make sure your arms/hands stay at shoulder height at all times, do not let them drop
- Repeat for desired number of repetitions or length of time
Read this before you start