Barbell Military Press
- Grasp the barbell from the rack with a shoulder width, overhand grip and position it at neck height in front of you. If you don’t have a rack then you may not be able to use as much weight.
- Take a stance about shoulder width apart, keeping your knees soft
- Looking forward and maintaining an upright posture, press the bar up over head explosively until your arms are fully extended, while maintaining an upright posture and looking forward, and being careful not to hyper-extend your lower back
- Lower the bar with control to starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of repetitions
Read this before you start