If you’ve been a subscriber to our emails or web site for a while then you’ll know that I don’t work with clients’ one on one anymore.
It’s not that I don’t want to; I simply don’t have the time to devote to it and I admit it – I miss it. So, I’ve been thinking lately, how
I’d love to get back to the ‘grass roots’ from time to time and have some one on one time with my lovely clients and subscribers. It
keeps me fresh, up to date, and I get to focus on the thing I really love to do – helping people!
So, I’m going to do a trial run and see how we go. I KNOW these spots will fill up super quick because I really haven’t been available to
clients for such a long while now due to my other business and personal commitments.
Please read on if you’d like some more information…
Who Is This Coaching Program For?
The coaching program was created for those who are confused, bamboozled and frustrated by all the information they have read and accumulated over the years and need personal advice on their own specific fat loss and fitness issues.
See which of these applies to YOU…
• I am new to this getting in shape business and I desperately need some direction and guidance to figure it all out!
• I have purchased numerous programs in the past and am suffering from information overload. I don’t think I need another program; I just need to figure out how to use what I’ve got!
• I know what I’m doing to a degree, but I have some questions that I want to clarify. I want to take my results to the next level and need some specific advice.
• I have issues with motivation/overeating/binge eating/meal planning/boredom eating/an unsupportive partner/fatigue (and so on) and I don’t know what to do about it.
If you fall into any of these above descriptions, then this coaching program is for YOU!
Let me ask you a quick question:
How’s your current fat loss and fitness program going?
Take just a moment and answer that question before you move on to another sentence of this letter. Really. Stop right now and think about the current status of your efforts to get in shape.
If you’re not completely satisfied with the results, then read on, because I believe I can help you improve your results with personalized coaching.
You Don’t Need A Road Map To Succeed Online, What You Need Is a Good Tour Guide…
More than a road map that points the way, you need a tour guide to personally show you the way, explaining important things along the way … as they apply to YOU and YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
Think about this: a program can tell you what to do, but it can’t tell you if you’re actually doing it right. It doesn’t know if you need to take a rest day, or if you need to step things up a bit. It can’t comment on how to improve your specific situation.
It’s just a road map. It’s great to have along to get you started, but what you need to go the distance is a tour guide to give you specific and precise feedback about what you’re doing.
That’s where I can help you. “I pledge to give you honest and forthright feedback and suggestions about anything related to YOUR fat loss and body transformation goals”
With this coaching program, you get personalized, one-on-one coaching to answer any of your questions about getting in shape. The advantages of this type of guidance are clear…
• Personalized. That’s right, it will be personal. I’ll be looking at your current exercise regime and diet, your lifestyle, your preferences, your history and your results…or current lack of them. This is all about you, not the “masses” out there. You’ll have access to my personal email address where you and I communicate one-on-one.
• Specific. I’ll give you specific feedback about any subject related to fat loss, fitness and nutrition. If you want to talk about your current program, then I’ll tell you how to make changes to get better results. If you’re having trouble planning and preparing, or getting things done then I’ll explain how to go about that. Specific strategies that you can begin using immediately to bring much better results for your efforts.
• Daily. Well, almost daily. We’ll communicate Monday through Friday through my personal email address. Five days a week for two weeks. You ask a question, I respond with specific feedback and suggestions. You implement the changes and we move on to tackle the next thing that you want to accomplish.
• Comprehensive. That’s right; you get to set the curriculum. Whatever is most important to you – that’s what we’re going to work on. Maybe it’s diet related, maybe it’s training or supplements, or you might just be having trouble fitting your current program into your schedule. Perhaps you need options for more time effective workouts, something you can do in 10 minutes a day if you can’t fit in a regular session. Doesn’t matter … it’s up to you. You call the shots. You let me know what you want to “figure out” and we’ll get it done.
• Honest. You’ll always get my honest and forthright opinion. I won’t sugar coat it just to make you feel good. I’ll be kind and encouraging, but I’ll also call it like I see it. If your current regime stinks, I’ll tell you. If your attitude needs adjusting, I’ll let you know. And we’ll work through it. All the while, anytime you are heading off track, I’ll point you in the right direction.
Bottom line: it’s all about helping achieve what you want to achieve, addressing specific issues of importance to you. I’ll be the tour guide … you tell me where you want to go.
Seriously, we can address anything you want to talk about that relates to fitness and fat loss…
Supplements – what works, what is a waste of money
Meals and planning
Post workout nutrition
Protein – how much do I need?
Stubborn fat and cellulite
Motivation, discipline and commitment
Finding ongoing support
Rest and recovery
Incorporating your favourite foods into your diet plan
Incorporating alcohol into your program without ruining your results
Choosing the right program
When to change your program
What we cover is completely up to you. There is no set “curriculum” that we are going to go through. We cover what you want to cover. We improve what is most important to you.
Of course, I’ll take a look at your current issues and “guide” you into what’s best for you. For example: You might think “adding more cardio to increase my fat loss” is most important. But, I might look at your program and see that your diet needs tweaking before altering your training.
We’ll work together and I’ll share my knowledge of 20 years in the industry. I’m sure you’ll learn a lot and save yourself a lot of heartache and trial and error.
Here’s how it works…
Personal Email Address, Daily Coaching, and More: Getting You Headed In The Right Direction…
Before we get started, let me explain to you how the personal coaching works. After you submit your payment (more on how to do that below), here’s what will happen in the coaching program.
Step 01: Send Your First Email. After your order is processed, I’ll send you my private, personal coaching email address. Send me an email to the address to get started. I need to get to know a little about you as we begin our coaching journey together. Specifically, I want you to answer three questions for me in your very first email so I can analyse your specific needs:
1. What are your goals? Both short-term and long-term. Clearly let me know what you want to accomplish with your fitness/fat loss goals and with the coaching program.
2. What is your current exercise program and diet program (if you have one) and how long have you been following them? Please provide as much information as possible so I have a clear picture of where you are at.
3. What is your most important question? Please let me know where you want to begin. I need to know what you think is most important and what you have in mind to address first. If you don’t ask a question, I can’t answer it.
Step 02: Interact daily. Every day (Monday through Friday) you will receive a reply from me regarding your latest question. Each day you ask a question and each day I answer the question. You implement the changes and suggestions that I make. And we progress through the coaching program.It basically is a personal, one-on-one, question and answer coaching program. Each day you ask me one question. Each day I answer it with suggestions. Each day you implement the changes. We move on.
“Sue, I’m getting some great results with this program, but I don’t know if I can keep it up. I’m getting tired and am running out of energy. Do I just push through it?”
“Jane, this is a big issue that can lead to health issues down the track if you are not careful. Here is what I recommend based on my own personal experience…”
“Sue, I am 70kg and 5’3” tall. I need to lose about 15kg. How can I accomplish this in the shortest possible time?”
“Trish, I think you’ve got a realistic goal there. Here are 3 things that I would suggest you do…”
“Sue, I have 3 programs that I bought recently, but I haven’t started ANY of them. Why can’t I get motivated?”
“Mandy, you might be surprised to hear that’s quite a common question. What you need to know about motivation is…”
You ask the questions. I answer them. And by the end of the coaching program, you will have a much clearer perspective of how to go about achieving your results.
We can talk about anything you want related to fitness, nutrition, fat loss and muscle gain.
But, there are some “terms”. Please read these very carefully before proceeding…
The coaching program terms:
1. Only one question per day. Each day you may email ONE question for me to answer. If you ask more than one question, then I’ll only respond to the first one. Due to the nature of this program (literally, *personal* training where I take the time to look at your specific situation) I cannot answer more than one question per day. If you skip a day you don’t get to “catch up” later.
2. Holidays and weekends are idle days. We will take the weekends off, and any major holidays that may arrive during our coaching relationship. Trust me; we’ll keep plenty busy the rest of the days… we’ll both deserve the break.
3. The content is up to you. We don’t have a set “curriculum” that we’re going to work through. There isn’t a checklist to make our way down. There are no ebooks to read, no audios to listen to, no training to complete. What we cover is completely up to you. It’s the best way I know of to make certain you get the kind of information and specialized assistance that can best help you. You ask any questions you want, and I’ll answer them.
4. I’m not a doctor, so be warned. Having said “you ask any questions you want”, let me make a disclaimer: I’m not a medical professional. I’m not your woman if you are looking for assistance with specific health and injury issues. What I know is how to get your body in tip top shape. So, your questions need to be specifically related to that.
5. If you ask crazy questions, I’ll give you a crazy answer. Please don’t ask any silly questions. Sorry, but I have to include this in the “terms” or I’ll get stuff like, “Sue, please tell me how to lose 20kg in 6 weeks” or “Sue, give me a training program that gets results in 15 mins 3 x week”. If you ask those kinds of ‘pie in the sky’ questions, you just wasted your money. What we’re trying to accomplish here is and improvement in your fitness and fat loss results. We can only do that by asking (you) and answering (me) questions that are realistic.
6. You will not receive any training or diet programs as part of this coaching program. I can definitely provide advice on what I feel will be best for you (if that’s what you want), but an actual program is not included in this coaching program.
7. You’ll hear from me every afternoon or evening. Every afternoon or evening (Monday through Friday) you’ll hear back from me on your current question of the day. Please make certain that you have your new question emailed by 12 noon EST in order for me to respond. If you miss a day, you can’t make it up…so get them in there on time. The earlier the better!
8. We work in 2 week blocks of time. When you join today, then you’ll have two weeks of coaching available. (Monday through Friday) Your coaching will end exactly two weeks from the day you began.
9. Work at your own pace. Each day I will give you suggestions for changes and improvements. You can work at your own pace to accomplish them. It’s completely up to you how quickly you want to implement the strategies we talk about. Because of that, I cannot guarantee what we will accomplish during the training. NOTE: Whether or not you get things done each day or not you can still ask questions for me to answer – you can always implement them AFTER our coaching time is done.
So, are you ready to begin?
Order the personal coaching below and begin your training this Monday 1st August…
Great! I’m glad you’re serious about your fitness and are serious about living a healthy lifestyle and getting great visible results. I’ll be honest with you; I don’t want to work with anyone who isn’t serious.
You may be thinking, “So, Sue, how much does this coaching program cost?”
Well, let me ask you a question…
“How much is it worth to you?”
How much is it worth to have someone personally coach YOU? Someone to answer your specific questions about your specific situation? How much is it worth to have someone who is widely considered one of the best body transformation specialists around, helping you out one-on-one?
Truth is, it’s priceless. And because this is a trial it is going to be far less than what my time is worth. For this initial coaching program the price is a one off payment of $397.00 (installments not available).
It’s true, this program isn’t for everyone. That’s why I offer a lot of other classes and curriculum here at www.idealbodiesonline.com and www.idealbodyblueprint.com It’s also why I am only accepting 10 people into the program. It will be an elite group. If it’s right for you, then let’s get started. If it’s not, then I encourage you to check around for other options at the sites.
So, the only thing left to do is for you to get started. Email me at info @ idealbodiesonline.com (remove spaces) and request the payment information. We’ll send it to you, you make your payment and I’ll be in contact and get you headed in the right direction.
You tell me where you want to go.
And I’ll be your tour guide.
I know these 10 spots will get snapped up right away, so I’ve tried to give you as much information as possible in this one email to avoid any need to ask further questions. Please know that if you ask further questions, it is highly probably you will miss out on a spot this time around. (I can put you on a wait list for the next round if you miss out – I just don’t know when that will be yet).
The starting date for this 2 week coaching round is 1 August 2011.
NOTE: Please know that there are absolute NO REFUNDS available for this coaching program. Additionally, I cannot and do not guarantee specific results as this will depend upon the individual’s effort, situation, application and other intangibles that I have no control over.